Time and time again our basement would become flooded. Dry Pro UK offered a speedy service and identified the issue! They were able to fix this for an affordable price and we haven’t had an issue since… very relieved to have this sorted so quickly.
Terms and Conditions
1. It is the intention of Prodryuk Ltd, (hereinafter referred to as The Company) that all terms of the contract between the Customer and The Company are contained in this document and specifications (if any) provided to the Customer. If the Customer requires any changes they should ask for these to be put in writing. This should avoid any further problems surrounding what the Company and what The Company is expected to do.The details of The Company are as follows:
Registered Office: 1156 Christchurch Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset BH7 6DY
Trading Address: Prodryuk Ltd, 1156 Christchurch Road, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset BH7 6DY
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | Tel: 0800 9804572
Registered in England No. 11843489
a) The Company enters into this contract on the basis of our Representative’s assessment of your requirement, but is conditional upon The Company’s technical survey. In the event of an unsatisfactory survey report we reserve the right to cancel the contract, after having given you
a full written explanation of the adverse conditions encountered. We will also refund all monies deposited by you. Thereupon this contract will be null and void.
b) Any performance levels quoted by The Company or its representatives are for illustrative purposes only and are based on average not specific performances that could reasonably be expected under typical conditions. The Company cannot absolutely guarantee the performance of any of its systems as ultimately the performance of the system is dependent on variable climatic conditions which are beyond the Company’s
2. The Customer shall grant The Company’s representative access to the premises at all reasonable times for the purposes of technical assessment, carry out the works detailed within the contract and any subsequent remedial work if required.
3. The installation date on the contract is only an estimate. The Company will make all endeavours to carry out the installation on the date provided. However, The Company shall not be liable for any delays in the completion of the works which arise from causes beyond the reasonable control of The Company including but not limited to fire, flood, inclement weather, civil disturbance, strike action by others, criminal actions or civil war or planning delays.
4. The Company will, when required, undertake to apply on behalf of the customer/client for any necessary consent and/or planning permission the cost of which will be included in the initial contract price. However, should the need for third party approval or planning permission not be disclosed at the point of sale, the Company reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional costs involved in the pursuance of such permission. In the unlikely event that after appeal, permission is not granted for the installation to take place, then the contract will by necessity be terminated and the deposit refunded less the reasonable costs incurred by the Company in the pursuance of the third party approval/planning permission.
5. These written terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the provision of services by The Company.
6. The Company has quoted its price to the Customer on the basis that full payment will be made when the work is completed. Accordingly, The Company relies on the Customer to pay the whole of the balance when given notice of completion. In the event of any alleged defect, the Customer should not be entitled to withhold more than a proportionate amount of the sum due to The Company.
7. The Company’s personnel are authorised to accept card payment, cash or cheque in favour of Prodryuk Ltd only.
8. All goods remain the property of The Company until all outstanding balances are paid to The Company.
9. In the unlikely event of a fault occurring due to faulty materials or workmanship, the Customer should contact The Company promptly and we will arrange for the defects to be rectified in line with your statutory rights.This DOES NOT extend to:
a) Damage or faults due to an accident, misuse or neglect by the Customer.
b) Damage caused by work carried out by persons other than the Company’s personnel.
10. All manufacturing warranties relating to the product will be passed onto the Customer with 28 days of the installation date.
11. Prodryuk Ltd are not associated with any government scheme or any governing bodies by way of funding, in partnership nor incentivised. We are an independent insulation company called “Prodryuk Ltd”.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED SO AS TO AFFECT THE STATUTORY OR COMMONLAW RIGHTS OF THE PURCHASER,
SAVE INSOFAR AS THE SAME MAY LAWFULLY BE EXCLUDED OR VARIED.